Download our Dinner Brochure.
The following information has been designed to help you in planning your Dinner Party at the historic Whitlock Inn.
Your Dinner Party at the Inn includes everything you should need for a memorable evening:
- Use of the entire main floor and grounds of the Inn.
- The grand Ballroom with an area for dancing.
- The formal dining room with fireplace and dramatic crystal chandelier.
- Two large parlors with fireplaces and comfortable chairs for your guests.
- A coat rack.
- Front and rear porches with rocking chairs.
- The food for your Dinner Party will be provided by Carriage House Catering, an experienced group known for their creative and delicious menus. They may be reached at 770-426-9852.
- For the Buffet Dinner, linens in your choice of colors. Our Catering Service has a large selection of colors from which to choose.
- Set-up and clean-up of your Dinner Party.
- Uniformed servers, dishes, silverware, serving pieces, guest tables, buffet tables and chairs for all of your guests.
Fine Dining Menus
- Tier B:
- Tier C:
- Tier D:
- Tier E:
We can provide the appropriate setting for up to 150 guests at Dinner Parties. Take a virtual tour of The Whitlock Inn.
Hours of Availability
The Inn is available for your Dinner Party weekday evenings (sorry, not Saturdays) for 3 hours. Suggested times are 6:00 – 9:00 pm, 7:00 – 10:00 pm, and 8:00 – 11:00 pm. Additional hours may be purchased.
Reservation and Security Deposit
For Dinner Parties, a $2,000 non-refundable Reservation Deposit is due at contract signing in order to reserve the Inn. A $500 Security Deposit is required two weeks before your event and is refundable two weeks after your event. Any loss or damage to the Inn will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
For your convenience, you may charge the second payment (due four months before your event) and the third (final) payment (due two weeks before your event).
Georgia sales tax (currently 6%) will be added to your Dinner Package.
The Whitlock Inn is not licensed to sell alcohol. If you would like to make alcoholic beverages available to your guests, you may provide your own alcohol and our caterers will supply a professional, insured Bartender for alcohol service. You may opt for a limited Wine, Beer, Sodas and Champagne Service or a Full Bar, Mixed Drinks Service. To help you plan for your event, our caterer has prepared a chart of suggested quantities of alcohol to purchase for events at The Whitlock Inn. For your protection, and ours, we reserve the right to close the bar.
Guests coming to the Whitlock Inn may park in the SunTrust Bank lot adjacent to The Whitlock Inn, except weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, banking hours. Guests may also park at the Historic Anderson Mansion, next door to the Inn. With permission, your guests may also use the First United Methodist Church lot across Whitlock Avenue from The Whitlock Inn. After 6 pm, there is parking around the Marietta Square. An off-duty police officer will be available an hour before and an hour into each event to assist guests with parking.
Download our Dinner Brochure.